STUDENTS TOURIST VISA/ UNEMPLOYED
Several students apply for online visa, but due to improper documentation they are unable to get it. Following are the documents that you need to submit if you aspire to get a Schengen visa and explore the grandeur of the Schengen region:
Student’s valid original passport:
The very first thing that you need to have to get Schengen visa is valid passport that must have 2 blank pages and the expiry date must be within 3 months from the date you expect to return from the Schengen region. Along with this make sure that your UK residency permit is mentioned in your passport or biometric card. The applicant needs to provide both new as new as well as old passports if the visa stamp is there on the Passport.
Passport sized photographs:
- 2 color Photographs click with background colors as white or pale grey.
- Size of the photograph needs to be 45mm x 35mm
- It needs to a recent one that should feature your face proper so make sure that your do not sport any glasses or head coverings.
The Schengen Visa application form: French Students Tourist Visa Form has 37 columns. From which the last one is a declaration column which needs to be signed from the applicant or guardian.
University / College Letter: An applicant of French Students Tourist Visa needs to produce a letter from his or her University / College that gives assurance of his or her attendance, course, graduation date and holiday scheduler. The letter must be sanctioned within 30 days from the date of the visa application.
Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is another important document that you need to posses in order to Schengen visa. You insurance needs to cover during your visit to France.
The bank providing the insurance cover need to give a confirmation on their original letter head and this document needs to be sanctioned within 30 days of the date of your application Students Tourist Visa.
If the insurance was taken from Post Office it needs to be submitted along with the original receipt, accompanied by the policy brochure.
- You need to give a copy of your tickets no matter whatsoever medium you chose. Be it a train, flight or bus, you need to carry proof of your travel tickets. You can carry printouts or e-tickets as well.
- If you intend to travel by a car, you are required to carry all the documents related to vehicle such as registration certificate, driving license, car insurance, M.O.T along with Eurotunnel freight or ferry booking. If you are planning not to drive by yourself, but hire a driver instead then make sure that all the documents mentioned above must be provided from the drivers end.
Further, the driver also needs to provide a letter stating that the visa applicant will accompany him / her as a passenger.
- French visa aspirant need to provide a confirmation of their accommodation during their indented visit. For this they need to put forth a copy of their hostel / hotel reservation they might have received either on their email or fax. These receipts generally state the booker’s name, date of the booking, address and contact information of the hostel or hotel they intent to stay.
- If the visa aspirant will reside at place owned by his or her family or friend in the Schengen territory then they need to provide an original ‘Attestation accursed’ from them. To get this they need to visit their nearby Town Hall/Police Station.
To get the Schengen visa you need to pass certain financial criterions which are as follows:
- You need to produce a bank statement for the past one month that must include the name of the applicant and address. Moreover, it is not just the back statement but you also need to have a minimum balance of £55.00 for each person for each day of your planned stay at France. You need to make sure that you provide the bank statement that is not less than 30 days from your visa application date.
- If case if your bank statement is older than 30 days, you can compensate this with by providing a printout of that bank account featuring the updated balance.
- If the name of the account holder (who also happens to be the applicant French Students Tourist Visa) does not feature on the bank statement, the bank needs to put their official stamp so as to confirm its authenticity.
- If the student is unable to render a bank statement the he / she should render EURO travelers which need to be equal to the value of £60.00 for each person and for every single day for the entire visit in France.