Visa Documents requirement
General required documents for a France Visa Application:
- A France Visa Application form (We will provide you).
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required.
- Travel visa insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within France and the entire Schengen area.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of a visit to France and itinerary
- Flight ticket reservations.
- Proof of accommodation for your entire stay in France. Book a hotel in France online!
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay. As the European Commission specifies, any foreigner seeking to enter France, since 19 June 2014, when applying for France Visa must be able attesting to the France Embassy or Consulate possessing the daily money amount of 120€ if holding no proof of prepaid accommodation. If the applicant has a prepaid hotel, then this amount reduces to 65€/daily for the period of covered hotel accommodation, while the rest is 120€. Also, in case the applicant proofs cheaper forms of accommodation the amount decreases to 32.25€/ day.
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months.
- Leave permission from the employer.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license.
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months.
- Income Tax Return (ITR).
If a student:
- Proof of enrolment.
- No-objection certificate from school or university.
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
Apart from the general documentation required, accompanying should be other additional documents depending on the purpose of your French Visa application.
Each and every application is thoroughly processed and special attention is paid to check the document at francevisaservice.co.uk.